Belly Dance Trips to Egypt 2013
New personalised tours of Egypt for 2013 are coming up, for belly dance enthusiasts. Egyptian dance holidays will focus on Cairo and Alexandria, and they will be custom designed for individuals or small groups. These dancing trips to Egypt will be unique and they will include belly dance lessons with the most qualified Egyptian dancers, as well as the opportunity to shop for costumes, jewellery and other Egyptian handicraft. Trips will also include excursion to discover the various attractions that Egypt has to offer, including some ‘off the beaten track’ excursions.
Our Egyptian contact, Roslyn, is an Australian costumer married to an Egyptian, who has been living and working in Egypt for several years. Roslyn or Tarek will meet you at the airport and look after your needs, such as belly dancing lessons, and they will offer you an insight into the Egyptian culture and its hospital people. They will alsoguide you with regards to shopping, visiting places of interest and restaurants. The Belly Dance Trips to Egypt normally include:
- Accommodation: it will be provided in hotels, but Roslyn and Tarek will be able to offer private accommodation to individuals or couples who may not want to stay in a hotel.
- Alternative activities: for those who are not participating in dance, alternative activities can be arranged, such as drumming lessons, jewellery making, visits to art galleries or additional shopping.
- Flights: these bellydance Egypt tours are land based only and do not include flights, which should be arranged by the group leader of the country of origin, or by the individual traveller.
- Guides: all tours will be accompanied by professional English speaking guides; other languages can be catered for under request.
- Egypt trip arrangements:
tours can be discussed with tour leaders representing dancing academies, troupes or small groups originating from any part of the world. However, it is also possible to arrange tailor made Egypt trips for
individuals or couples.
- Please note: If you are a tour leader or proposing bringing a group to Cairo, please get in early with your dates to avoid being disappointed. Individuals or small groups preferring private accommodation do need to book as soon as possible.
- Costs: costing will be worked out with the tour leader, or with the smaller groups. As these belly dancing holidays are tailor made, it is not possible to give standard pricing for everybody. However, every effort will be made to keep the costs down.
Two day desert tours could be organised, instead of Alexandria. The activities in bold are optional extras; belly dance lessons are also optional as not everybody may want to take dance lessons. More on holidays in Egypt and travel to Egypt for extra ideas.
Tagged belly dance holidays