Teachers in Holland
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Middelburg, Vlissingen, Zierikzee, Netherlands.
- Teaches from beginners to advanced for adults and children. Majida is also available to teach workshops.
- Evening daily classes. For detailed times and prices email Majida directly or check www.majidah.nl.
- Telephone: 0031 (0) 654652478.
- Majida has spent much of her youth in the Middle East, but it took her a while before discovering belly dance. Like many belly dancers, dance in itself has always been her passion. When Majida saw a programme on TV by belly dancer Kaouthar, she started wanting to learn this dance form. Majida started training with Kayla Belly Dance and started training as a professional belly dancer in 2006.
- She has also attended several workshops worldwide with famous dancers, such as Leyla Jouvana, Rachel Brice, Dr Mo Geddawi, Gul, Petite Jamila, Ava Fleming and Bozenka from the Bellydance Superstars.
- In the past, Majidah gained first place in the Dutch Championship in the category of Belly Dance Duo Female Adults with Nashwa.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classes inAmsterdam, Haarlem and Utrecht, Holland, Netherlands.
- Teaches beginners and advanced levels.
- Wednesday evenings in Amsterdam, all levels; Haarlem on Thursdays, all level; in Utrecht once a month on Sunday afternoon from intermediate to advanced.
- Styles taught include Egyptian Shaabi, Baladi and Sharqi.
- Telephone: +31 20 6168734.
- In the beginners classes students learn the basic movements of belly dancing, focus on coordination and get an initial understanding of the music. Sabouschka teaches simple routines and encourages students to start improvising. The classes for intermediate to advanced level include awareness and movement meditation exercises. Sabouschka introduces yoga and modern dance techniques to help students develop their skills in belly dancing. Students learn at their own pace and classes are suitable for all women, regardless of age, fitness level and figure.
- Sabouschka has a deep understanding of Egyptian dance and Arabic culture and has a huge interest in Eastern cultures and yoga. She speaks fluent German, English and Dutch and some French, Spanish and Egyptian.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Teaches in Rotterdam, Holland, Netherlands and all levels.
- Classes on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Contact Nadiya or check www.nadiya.nl for more details. Nadiya is also available for workshops and private classes.
- Egyptian and fusion styles taught.
- Telephone: +31(0)617330679.
- Students learn the basic concepts of isolations and learn basic belly dance movements, including travelling steps. The intermediate level is suitable for students with at least one year of experience, who can learn more advanced moves and combinations. The advanced level is aimed at students with an extensive dance vocabulary, who will learn new styles and performance skills, such as musical interpretation and optimal use of the stage.
- Nadiya is a dancer of Dutch – Turkish descent, who has trained in various dance forms, in addition to Oriental dance. She has studied with famous instructors such as Raqia Hassan and Suhaila Salimpour and regularly performs in Egypt.