New York Classes
Long Island belly dance classes
Teacher’s name: Donna Haya Touti.
Email contact: email@example.com
Level of lessons: Beginners and intermediate.
Types of belly dance taught: Beginners Foundation to Belly Dance.
Telephone contact: (516) 707-7744
- The Dance Space Studios, 55 Main Street East Rockaway N.Y (516) 887-4620.
- Tuesdays 10.00am to 11.00am.
- $15.00 introduction class and discount multi class package available
- Long Island belly dance classes.
- Oceanside Dance Center, 3394 Long Beach Rd Oceanside, N.Y 11572 (Next to The Mens Warehouse Store).
- Wednesdays, 7.30pm beginners and 8.30pm intermediates.
- $15.00 introduction class and discount multi class package available.
- Coming Soon to Sky Athletic Club, 310 Merrick Rd, Rockville Centre N.Y 11570.
- Morning & Evening Classes.
- $15 non members $10 member packages available
Interesting information: I love to teach and help my students discover the strength, grace and beauty of the body, no matter there age, shape, or size.
Additional information: I was born in the Middle East and grew up in the U.S. My father was a successful Middle Eastern singer, so I was around Middle Eastern orchestras and belly dancers as I was growing up. I have a lifelong background in Middle Eastern music and dance. I believe no one has seen more belly dancers perform more that I have.
I teach a beginner class. I’m very detail oriented: from essential foundation steps to memory sheets my students take home to practice and remember after each lesson for the next. Fun atmosphere and fun music from all the Middle Eastern backgrounds.
Some students’ comments:
- Most fun I have had in quite some time. It was not light-hearted was entertaining, but was also very informative. I already, even after only one class, feel more empowered and more sensual. PS: I find myself doing the shoulder thrusts and shoulder rolls and even the hip thrusts constantly…. I even catch myself walking, just simply walking, using my hips more.
Tagged New York City