Tips on Marketing belly dance classes
Like with every other type of business, belly dance classes need marketing in order to be noticed and for potential students to be aware of them. Below I have listed some tips on things I found useful when marketing my own bellydance classes and workshops/events.
1. Always have your business cards with you. In every social situation you might always meet somebody who could be interested in learning belly dance, or knows somebody else who would. Proper business cards look more professional than scribbling your details on a piece of paper.
2. Produce A6 size leaflets to be left in strategic places, such as hairdressers (where a lot of women will see them) or belly dance haflas.
4. Create A4 posters to affix, if it is allowed, in places with high visibility in the area near where your classes are going to be, or where you think people interested in the class or event may hang around.
5. Have your classes added to the classified sections of newspapers, in particular the free ones that people frequently pick up.
6. When designing your leaflets / posters provide a captivating image and text that attract the attention of women and suggest them reasons why they may be interested in your belly dance classes.
7. Leaving leaflets in people’s mailboxes may also help, especially around the area where you are going to run your bellydance classes.
Want to read more dance guides?