Classes and Lessons
Wales Teachers for Classes and Lessons
Teacher: Wendy Hughes
- Where: Abergavenny, Monmouth, Builth Wells & Cwmbran in Wales.
- Teacher different levels i.e. all abilities.
- When and cost: Please contact Wendy for the latest classes, times and fees.
- Wendy teaches Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance (TM) and have done for the last 3 years.
- Telephone contact: 07530099265.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More about Wendy: I fell in love with bellydance when I started 8 years ago. It is a wonderful form of exercise which holistically promotes health and well-being, increasing body awareness and self-confidence. I also had the pleasure of learning from some of the best teachers i.e. Morocco of New York, Aziza, Artemesia of Belgium, Carolena Nericcio & Megha Gavin (Fat Chance Belly Dance), Afra Al Kahira, Melanie Norman, Serena Ramzy et al. I have also worked in the past to achieve my Diploma in Bellydance with ASMED(Al Kahira School of Middle Eastern Dance).
- Interesting information: The classes are suitable for anyone who wishes to learn this beautiful, ancient art form. No dance experience necessary. It is suitable for all no matter your size or age. The classes are open level, suitable for beginners and those with some knowledge. There is a wide network for socialising. But be warned – for some people bellydance can be ADDICTIVE!
Teacher: Shirley Griffiths
- Teacher in Newport, Wales.
- Location of classes: various locations in Newport.
- Level: Beginners.
- Time-costs: Contact Shirley for the latest information.
- Types: Egyptian Oriental and folkloric and other forms of Middle Eastern and Northern African dances; props including veils and double veils.
- Information: Shirley has been teaching for 14 years, is a qualified exercise to music instructor and international teacher. She also teaches beginner and improver levels and she designs, makes and sells custom made oriental dance wear.
- Contact: email Shirley on email@example.com or check her classes on her website.