Arizona, USA Belly Dance Teachers and Classes
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaches in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Level of lessons: Beginner to Performance level with emphasis on technique and stress reduction.
- For updated and the latest information on her class times and dates, please email Naj on the email above.
- Naj teaches Raks Sharki, cabaret with sampling of Turkish, Saidii, Khaleegi and other folkloric styles.
- Contact address: 12235 N Cave Creek Rd #6 , Phoenix, Arizona (AZ) 85022, USA.
- Telephone: 602-997-4149
- Extra information: Naj has 18 years experience in ballet, modern dance and jazz followed by 22 years experience in belly dance and teaching.
- Naj will help you to learn to improve posture, balance and self esteem while having fun and making friends.
Teacher: Zohar and Laura LeRoy
- Email contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- They teach classes in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Beginners, intermediate and advanced leves are all covered in the lesson.
- Types taught: American Cabaret, pre-natal and post-natal birth dancing.
- Telephone: 602-765-7100.
- More information: American cabaret-style belly dance instructor and Arabian Nights event producer. When I dance, I re-connect with the ancient heritage of the Great Mother Goddess. I feel the power and force of The Feminine as it is manifested in undulating, Circling and flowing movements. When I perform The Dance of The Goddess, it is with sensitivity, elegance and artistry. In this manner, The Dance can once again be appreciated as a source of great power and beauty.
Teacher: Kathryn Ferguson
- Classes in Tucson, Arizona, USA.
- Xanadu Dance Studio
- Website: Kathryn.
- Email contact: email@example.com
- Levels taught are with lessons at beginners through to advanced.
- We recommend to email or call Kathryn direct because classes, costs and lesson times vary over time. You can also find the latest and updated information on Kathryn’s bellydance lessons on her official website.
- Types of classes taught: Kathryn teaches traditional and contemporary Egyptian to all levels i.e. beginners through to advanced and runs a dance troupe named the Xanadu Dancers.
- Telephone contact: 520-881-0883.
- Contact address: 2408 N.Loretta, Tucson, Arizona, USA.
- Other additional information: Kathryn studied dance in Cairo, Egypt as well as with Turkish and American teachers. My time in Cairo taught me much about the dance, music, and the social position of artists in the Arab community. It was fascinating, but as long as I have danced, I keep learning more.
- Several times I went to Morocco to see an amazing festival that took place in the courtyard of an old palace. Horsemen would roar into the arena, dancers performed for hours, and there were little skits about Moroccan life. Of course, dance is one of the most powerful expressions in life. We all like to move, whether for health reasons or to reach our souls. It is life-giving. I have been blessed to have had such a wonderful dance career.
- Also:I have owned Xanadu Dance Studio in Tucson for more than 20 years. For 12 years, I have taught and performed in 9 countries. I love to dance and have fabulous ladies who take classes with me. They are amazing people and wonderful dancers. All shapes and ages, from 10 years old to 80! And this is the best dance possible for exercising the entire body. Come join us!
The Xanadu Dancers in Arizona
Teacher: Jessica Walker
- Location of classes: Tucson, Arizona, AZ (USA).
- Level of lessons: Level 1 and Level 2. Level 1 focuses on fundamental technique and basic combinations; level 2 involves layering moves, advanced combinations and the use of props, such as veils and sword. If you have had previous bellydance training, please contact the teacher directly to discuss which level is better for you.
- Time and cost of lessons: There are multiple classes going on each week. Beginner, intermediate and advanced. Contact the instructor for pricing.
- Styles taught: Egyptian, modern American tribal, with classes and the opportunity to be involved with professional performances.
- Contact address: 300 E University Blvd. Tucson, Arizona, AZ 85705, USA.
- Telephone contact: 520-235-6712.
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interesting information: I have more than 10 years of belly dance, teaching and performance experience. From the first time student to the advanced student looking to perfect their technique, there is something for everybody. For more information check www.bellydancetucson.com.
The following two tabs change content below.
Valeria is a dance researcher completing a PhD in dance and heritage. Valeria also teaches and performs as a belly dance but also enjoys learning ballet, jazz dance and other dance genres.