Wales Teachers for Classes and Lessons
Teacher: Wendy Hughes
- Where: Abergavenny, Builth Wells, Cwmbran, Monmouth in South Wales.
- When & Cost: Visit the website for details or contact Wendy via email, mobile or form on the website.
- Style: Wendy teaches Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance (TM)
- Contact Details: topaztribalbellydance.co.uk
- Telephone: 07530099265
- More about Wendy: Wendy discovered bellydance in 2002 and studied hard with renowned teachers. Wendy fell in love with Tribal Bellydance and has gone on to study with Gypsy Caravan Tribal Bellydance (TM). Wendy is currently the only Certified Teacher in Wales and is Level 2, with Collective Soul levels 1, 2 & 3 so far. Wendy also has Community Education Teaching Certificate and is fully insured.
- Interesting Information: Wendy’s classes are suitable for all ages, abilities, fitness level and dance experience. Gypsy Caravan promotes an holistic approach to health and well being. Dancing & working together in the circle of women, we develop posture, strength, stamina, confidence to bring out the dancer in you, in a fun and safe environment. Come and try a class, you will be amazed at the warmth and friendliness waiting to welcome you.
Teacher: Shirley Griffiths
- Teacher in Newport, Wales.
- Location of classes: various locations in Newport.
- Level: Beginners.
- Time-costs: Contact Shirley for the latest information.
- Types: Egyptian Oriental and folkloric and other forms of Middle Eastern and Northern African dances; props including veils and double veils.
- Information: Shirley has been teaching for 14 years, is a qualified exercise to music instructor and international teacher. She also teaches beginner and improver levels and she designs, makes and sells custom made oriental dance wear.
- Contact: email Shirley on firstname.lastname@example.org or check her classes on her website.
Teacher: Elindia Bellydance
Elindia having fun with her students
- Elindia teaches in the Bridgend area and currently runs classes for both beginner and intermediate levels
- Dancing traditional Egyptian, Turkish and a variety of North African and Middle Eastern styles, Elindia also explores fusions, for instance with flamenco, and likes to give a “theatrical” taste to her choreography.
- Elindia is a mature dancer, and classes are designed with health and well-being in mind, so we build up gently!
- Elindia’s performing group, Seren Arabi, is well established and is often seen performing around South Wales
- For classes and oodles of other information visit www.elindiabellydance.webs.com – or call for an informal chat on 07824874511
- All shapes and abilities welcome!!
The following two tabs change content below.
Valeria is a dance researcher completing a PhD in dance and heritage. Valeria also teaches and performs as a belly dance but also enjoys learning ballet, jazz dance and other dance genres.